What's Next? 8.16.12


Here's how it works:
  • Every Thursday, select three-five books (not too many, not too little!) that you want to read but can't decide which one to read first. 
  • Post the cover, and if you want, the synopsis or even a random line from the book, for each of your selections. 
  • At the end of your post, ask readers to vote on which one you should read next! 
  • Even if you don't end up reading your readers' top choice, you'll know what the majority is excited for. 
Thanks to Iceybooks for hosting this meme!

I've been busy and haven't done this meme in a few weeks, but I'm back at it!

Here are my next 3 book options. They're all part of series that I have started. 
Please help me choose!


The Dead-Tossed Waves (The Forest of Hands and Teeth #2) by Carrie Ryan

Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3) by Maggie Stiefvater

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Mead


 

Which would you read? Would you start the second book in a series, finish the final book in a series, or keep going with a series that has more books and a totally swoon-worthy guy?

Help!!! :) Just leave a comment with your vote and I will love you for helping me on my decision!


13 comments:

  1. Haven't read any of these, I've read only VA, I mean only the 1st book, but I just bought yesterday Shiver, and I'm looking forward to reading it, so I vote for Forever and finishing the series ;) after that you can jump to the rest of the VA series ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now you've just made it difficult by throwing in those things to consider! :o Swoon-worthy guys. Final book in a series. Or the second. Hmm...
    I'm torn between Forever and Shadow Kiss!

    I'm beginning Obsidian this weekend! :D

    -RJ @ RJ Does Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever..... :) This is a great series.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=3322

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forever, just so you can finish the series. Then totally Shadow Kiss. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shadow Kiss! Omg READ SHADOW KISS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote goes to Shadow Kiss, I wasn't a huge fan of the Shiver series, but I am of the VA series!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh ... I vote for Shadow Kiss! :) Love the VA series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just read Shadow Kiss and loved it :) I'd vote for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Dead-Tossed Waves, I really enjoyed that one. :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of these, but I'd say finish the series! So I vote for Forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honestly, none of these will make my tbr shelf :(, they just aren't my style. I did read Shiver, though, and if I was trapped on a desert island with it I 'd read the others. My vote is for Linger. Check out ours if you get a chance http://cardiganscoffeeandbookmarks.blogspot.com/2012/08/whats-next-5-becky.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shadow Kiss!! I loved all of the books in the VA series.

    ReplyDelete