Top 10 of 2012: Best Book Boyfriends


Thank you to Rachel from Fiktshun, Lisa from A Life Bound By Books, Jessica from Confessions of a Bookaholic, Jaime from Two Chicks on Books, and Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
Thank you ladies!
So, yesterday's list of Best Couples just about did me in. In retrospect, I probably should have chosen a different topic since there were several options. Alas! I ended up with 7 and I'm happy with those 7. :)

Today's list is Best Book Boyfriends. Well, I could probably say that EVERY book I read has a great book boyfriend in it. I find so many fictional guys very swoon-worthy! I think my big problem of 2012 is that I didn't read a lot of 2012 releases! I have learned my lesson for 2013. Read a lot of 2013 releases so I can have super amazing lists next year! :)

I do have some pretty amazing fellas on my 2012 list. Hope you think so, too!

Aiden St. Delphi from Deity/Elixir (The Covenant Series) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I would go into servitude to be with him. Bring on the elixir!

Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Sweet, sweet, SWEET guy! He did all that he could to make Hazel live her life. He was such a fun character!

Cal from Spell Bound (Hex Hall Series) by Rachel Hawkins
He's a healer. He cared for Sophia. He was supposed to be with Sophia! The sacrifice he made to save her...so...ahhh!!! Sweet guy.

Daemon Black from Onyx (The Lux Series) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I didn't have Daemon and Katy on my best couples list. I have only read the first 2 books and they haven't made it as a couple (yet??) in those. I think it happens in Opal, but that would have been cheating a bit to put them as a couple.
Anyway, Daemon is the resident hottie with an attitude. He's melting, though, when it comes to Kitten...errr...Katy! Plus, when I see Pepe, the cover model for Daemon, I just kind of become mute and start drooling. Works for me!

Kaidan Rowe from Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy) by Wendy Higgins
Oh. Sweet. Baby J. Yes, he's a bad influence. A bad boy. However, he's not a bad guy! I can't wait to see what happens with Kai and Anna. Can. Not. Wait!

Noah Shaw from The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer Series) by Michelle Hodkin
He's a hottie. He's a hottie who cares. He's a hottie who cares and went to the nuthouse for the girl he loves!

Perry from Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky Series) by Veronica Rossi
Oooo, Perry! He is a protector and helped Aria. That makes him A-OK in my book! I can't wait to see more of Perry in the second book, Through the Ever Night. I'm sure he will be having me swoon quickly.

Prince Kai from Cinder (Lunar Chronicles) by Marissa Meyer
I absolutely fell in love with Kai as I read Cinder.He was so sweet and kind to Cinder. When he found out what she was, I was sad at his reaction. However, I have read an ARC of Scarlet and I'm not giving up hope for him! He wasn't totally repulsed by her. He actually kind of cheers/is relieved for her at one point. I'm not giving up hope!!!

Rowan from Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
Something about a mysterious guy. Especially a cute, mysterious guy! Rowan was helpful to Bria, even though he didn't quite intend for her to be along on the trip with them. He helped her experience traveling as she should have as a young woman.

Zachary Moore from Shine (Shade Series) by Jeri Smith-Ready
Scot. Accent. Kilt. Need I say more? Didn't think so!

**edit 8:08PM**
I just HAVE to add Hector from The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns Series) by Rae Carson to this list. I can't let the day get by and not do it. I am actually currently reading this book and dear Lord! Help me! "Always."


Hope y'all enjoy my list and share some of my boyfriend love!

5 comments:

  1. Love your list!! Zach, Prince Kai, Perry, Noah, Daemon, Gus, Aiden... all boys I'd love to have in my life! LOL

    You saw my list yesterday! but check out my fave 2012 debuts if you like Fic Fare

    xo
    jaime @ Fic Fare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perry's also on my list! Plus an honourable mention for Roar. Both are great! :D I also like Prince Kai and, don't hate me, but I do prefer Archer over Cal in Hex Hall... but Cal is certainly a little cutie-pie! ^.^

    Here are my 2012 book boyfriends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the list. Daemon, Perry, and Noah were awesome.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE CAL!!!!!!!!! I refused to even read the last book after I heard what happened! So angry!!!! Daemon, Kai, and Noah! I need to read The Covenant series. I don't like Zach but I love Logan! I never read Shine since he is gone :-(
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh ohh ohh I just started reading the Lux books! I've read only Obsidian and Shadows but I LOVE that dude. Yes. These others are good too but my eyes turned into saucers when I saw Daemon's name because I NOW see what everyone has been talking about for all this time!

    ReplyDelete